Thursday, July 7, 2016

My BBQ Tool Box (Bucket!)

Let's get one thing straight....I like to be organized.  I was getting so frustrated trying to keep my BBQ'ing accessories organized that I needed to come up with an idea.  I felt I spent too much time rooting through my drawers and closets trying to locate a pair of tongs or a meat injector.  And, on top of that, I always kept running back and forth from my backyard patio to my garage to grab something that I needed for the grill.

Problem solved!



I was searching my local Home Depot for a tool box to store all my BBQ accessories....but no tool box was going to satisfy the size of my spatulas, tongs, and brushes.  So I just happened upon this bucket liner and thought it was a fantastic way to solve my problem.  Not only can I fit tons of items in the bucket and side pockets, but it's very easy to pick up and transport out to the grill so I no longer have to return to the garage when I forget something.

No comments:

Post a Comment