Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Man vs. The Holy Snitzer!


It was time for an epic burger challenge!  I've always wanted to try something like this to see how I stack up against the competition.  So tonight we visited a local brewery that not only has fantastic brews, but it advertises The Holy Snitzer challenge.

               THE HOLY SNITZER - 3.5 lbs. 
               3 - 6 oz. burgers, 2 pretzel roll buns, 6 - 1/4" slices of bologna, 6 slices of cheese,                               mayo, lettuce, Apple-Weisse Buffalo Sauce, and 3 large helpings of french fries.
               *** Finish eating it in under 30 minutes, and it's free!
               *** Clean plate, no help.


With a few friends cheering me on (peer pressure is always a good thing!) I began to attack that monster burger in front of me.  There have been 103 attempts at completing this challenge since they put it on the menu.....but only 6 people have finished in under 30 minutes.  I would hopefully be lucky #7!  I believe the bartender sarcastically said I'd be lucky if I didn't have a heart attack when I was finished!

Let The Challenge Begin.....



The End Is Near....



I certainly earned an A for effort (and a free beer!) but there was no way I could finish the rest of the burger and fries in under 30 minutes.  Luckily, I still had a smile on my face after 30 minutes....but I'll need at least 3 days to digest all this food!

The Holy Snitzer won this round.....but I enjoyed every single bite of that challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment