Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Weber To The Rescue
Before I invested in a Weber grill I kept my grilling very simple - cheeseburgers and hot dogs! I was oblivious to the world of grilling and BBQ.....and couldn't afford to splurge on steaks and seafood every weekend. Of course, after replacing 3 cheap gas grills in ten years....I decided to pay up for a good grill that would actually last a full ten years!
Enter the Weber!
The Weber grill has changed my life! I figured if I was putting that kind of money into a new grill, I was going to make it a new hobby and learn more about the finer things that go into backyard grilling. Everything that went on this grill was a new recipe, a new meat, a new combination where I could test my skills and learn the art of grilling! Most of these recipes came from this book (that I highly recommend!).
This book quickly helped this rookie improve his skills! Loads of step-by-step directions including pictures of each step and helpful tips and strategies along the way! Beef. Poultry. Pork. Seafood. Vegetables. Fruit. Anyone new to grilling to should grab this book!
The only regret I have is I'm already to upgrade to the bigger sized Weber (after only 2 years!). Because I rarely used our previous backyard grills, I decided to buy the smaller (cheaper) Weber Spirit e330 to manage our limited grilling needs. Now, after learning the ropes and turning this hobby into more of a passion......I'm ready for the larger Genesis! So what I'm trying to say is if you've got enough money for a Weber Spirit.....spend the extra $$$ and get the Genesis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment